Want to work with us?
No Qualifications? No Problem!
At Beth Tweddle Gymnastics, we are on a mission to give every child the opportunity to get involved in gymnastics but with us it doesn’t stop there - You don’t have to be a current coach or gymnast to work with us.
If you want to be part of our Beth Tweddle Gymnastics team and have desire to learn and achieve we will put you through your coach training, qualifications and provide you with mentors to support you throughout your journey.
Partnered with British Gymnastics we run courses throughout the year which are an excellent introduction to coaching gymnastics… and our next one is fast approaching!
So don’t miss out contact us today: email@example.com
We have self-employed coaching hours available with us from September 2019 in venues across Merseyside, Cheshire and Greater Manchester.
As well as a rewarding role inspiring children, Beth Tweddle Gymnastics Coaches also benefit from:
- Working with Britain’s most successful gymnast
- Opportunity for career progression
- Work within a passionate, dedicated and experienced team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Team days out, rewards and training
- All uniform provided in the form of hoodies and t-shirts
- Opportunities to get involved in our events and competitions across the year
- Flexibility in your working hours - we have daytime, evening and weekend coaching hours and can be flexible around your additional work or education commitments.
Find out more about our Beth Tweddle Gymnastics Coach roles and other career opportunities