#Learn with Beth | Online Package
Learn with Beth is a virtual opportunity (30-40 mins) for your child to learn, develop and practice the basic fundamental movement skills required for participating not only in gymnastics but in all other sports.
Research has shown that children who do gymnastics from a young age gain many benefits to their general health and well being including;
• Improved strength, flexibility, co-ordination and movement.
• Maintained a healthy lifestyle.
• Impact training (plyometric training or jump training) can improve bone density in children.
• Improved mental skills such as concentration and problem solving.
• Enhanced discipline.
• Allows them to experience a fun and engaging activity in the comfort of your home.
• Improved confidence.
• Skills that are learnt progressively eliminate the fears of learning new skills in the future.
• Helps children put together sequences which helps with memory recall and movement patterns.
When it comes to exercise for young children, it’s all about exploring as many sports as possible and creating the perfect balance between fun and fitness. Our virtual classes encourage your child to improve their strength, flexibility, and mobility. During Beth’s training, basic skills were included in all of her sessions to reinforce good technique.
More specifically, our sessions cover skills such as:
Copying, rolling, following, exploring, balancing, flexibility, strength, jumping, traveling, co ordination and anything else that encourages moving and having fun!
Please note: By purchasing this product, you agree that the participant is deemed to be fit and able to take part in the activity offered. If in doubt, it is your responsibility to seek advice from your GP or other medical practitioner before completing the sessions. You agree that you are aware of the element of risk involved and although our coaches will take precautions to prevent accidents, you understand that they may not be held responsible for loss, damage or injury to your child.
Estimate Delivery Time: 2-3 Working Days. All prices include postage and packaging. Items are sent via Royal Mail or Parcelforce.